[pmwiki-users] Cookbook recipes and organization

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Fri Apr 15 15:47:44 CDT 2005

At 04:24 PM 4/15/2005, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
>I'm just imagining I'm searching the recipes for a solution.
>Now I imagine seeing a "See Also" button. What's my reaction?
>
>... well, for me personally, it's a big sigh: I'll have to read that other
>recipe as well.

Not necessarily. If the recipes are well described, and the See Also links
are accompanied by the most important pros and cons, having several
versions gives people more choice thus freedom :) And yeah, freedom ain't
cheap ;)

Maybe the See Also header should come higher in the recipe, right after the
Question? So that people will know right off the bat there are other versions?

just 1c. I lost the other one somewhere... darn memory! :(

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)