[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.0.beta31 released

Pierre Rouzeau pierre at rouzeau.net
Fri Apr 15 16:03:45 CDT 2005

Patrick R. Michaud a écrit :

> At the moment, Attach:filename looks at $EnableDirectDownload to
> determine if it should generate a link based on $UploadUrlFmt or
> based on ?action=download.  I may change this so that it always
> uses $UploadUrlFmt, and the value of $UploadUrlFmt changes depending
> on the setting of $EnableDirectDownload (I haven't decided yet).

Hello,
I will favor modification to $UploadUrlFmt which may help the minimage
recipe (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ImagesAutoResizing) to work
properly with this functionality with minimal (or no) modifications.

Though, I don't clearly see how that will marry with the
$UploadPrefixFmt string

As example, the plain image display link is build by the following :
$urlimg = FmtPageName("$UploadUrlFmt$UploadPrefixFmt/$im",$pagename);

$im is the image name

regards, Pierre

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>