[pmwiki-users] Change summary field / edit page results

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sat Apr 16 03:00:55 CDT 2005

Il Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:18:25 -0500, "Patrick R. Michaud"
<pmichaud at pobox.com> scrive:

>   - A change summary field

Good

>   - Eliminate the "Reset" button

Very Good :)

>   - Access-key shortcuts for GUI buttons

This risk to override previous access kei set in browser or plugins
browser like firefox have.

>Active consideration:
>   - Save minor edit
>   - Save and continue editing
>       My only problem with the additional save buttons is getting the
>       labels correct so that they aren't so visually misbalanced.  With
>
>             Save  Save minor edit  Save and continue editing
>       the most important button ends up being the smallest, which offends
>       my design sense somehow.

As Radu suggested putting the Save term outside the buttons and give
them only the text that make the difference would be good. Consider
the opportunity to have the most important button (Save) styled
different using CSS, making it more visible over the others

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)