[pmwiki-users] Cookbook recipes and organization

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Sat Apr 16 10:53:47 CDT 2005

At 09:21 AM 4/16/2005, Jason Counsel wrote:
>My two-cents on this (as a person still learning) would be to keep all
>the recipes seperate, but to have more experienced users share how
>they've bundled recipes together, and to share why they chose one
>recipe over another for their own peronsal needs.

Check out
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ListOfBundles

>It would be nice if reading an individual recipe, on the bottom I could
>see what bundle it has been used in, that way I could get a better feel
>for it's appropriateness for my site.

This could be accomplished by using the Category content feature. Anyway,
it's up to people who maintain the recipes to make them intelligible, and
up to people who use the recipes to make them accessible... It takes a lot
of time to consider all the angles, and the least people who use the
recipes could do is help others and the site as a whole by adding links and
reporting on their own implementations.

Within the limits of everyone's available time, of course ;)

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)