[pmwiki-users] Solution converting ISO-8859-1 wikifiles to UTF-8

Laurent Meister meister at apfelwiki.de
Sat Apr 16 17:24:40 CDT 2005

Am 16.04.2005 um 18:06 schrieb Patrick R. Michaud:
> Given the number of recent requests for "how do I do operation XYZ on a
> large set of pages", I'm thinking we need a recipe or core support for
> it.

Yes, this could help. We could make the transition from pmwiki1 to
pmwiki2 only because of the compat1x script. Without that we had no
Chance to update ApfelWiki. Same here for the charset-change.

I'm a little curious, did you know which is the largest pmwiki (for ex.
number of wikipages, included-cookbook receipts, number of farms) or
how many large pmwiki exist?

Laurent (kt007)