[pmwiki-users] GUI Buttons not working in latest firefox version

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Sun Apr 17 08:37:11 CDT 2005

Sergio Andreozzi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to use the GUI buttons in Firefox 1.0.3 (winXP) with pmwiki
> 2.0.beta31.

I found out the reason. I've updated everything except the skin and
there was a fix to be included:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BeeblebroxNetGila

Now everything works.

- Sergio

> I get an error from the javascript console at this line with:
>
> if (tarea.setSelectionRange > '') {
>
> with the following message: "tarea has no properties".
>
> This is the first time that I use GUI buttons, therefore I don't know if
> it is  a new or old problem.
>
> In IE everything is ok.
>
> Cheers, Sergio

Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                        Tel: +39 051 609 2860
Viale Berti Pichat, 6/2           Fax: +39 051 609 2746
40126 Bologna (Italy)             Web: http://www.cnaf.infn.it/~sergio