[pmwiki-users] PageHeader like GroupHeader but for entire site?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Apr 25 14:13:00 CDT 2005

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 08:53:00PM +0200, Thorralf Schuh wrote:
>    I really am fed up by copying GroupHeader to new Groups I introduce. If
>    changes occur I have to change it in all GroupHeaders. Is there sth like a
>    PageHeader???
>    The GroupHeader should be only for group-specific definitions that may
>    redefine definitions given for the site just for the Group selected...
>    Any Hints?
>
>    I really appreciate the great help here - thanks to all!

In your config.php:

$GroupHeaderFmt = '(:include Main.SiteHeader:)(:nl:)(:include $Group.GroupHeader:)(:nl:)';

This will cause the contents of Main.SiteHeader to be automatically
included at the top of each page, immediately prior to any GroupHeader.
The (:nogroupheader:) markup will disable both headers.