[pmwiki-users] Image Auditing

malexism (f) malexism at free.fr
Tue Apr 26 10:58:51 CDT 2005

Pierre Rouzeau a écrit :
> I can made an option to systematically delete the archive, but I feel
> there is already too many options.

Don't do that ! I just want 2 images, the original and the thumbnail.
And that is what i obtain with your php, exept the name ".p.jpg". I
understand the interest of the small one, the plain one and the archive
one, but i think it's too complex for simple users.

> And if you left 2048 x 2048 images on your wiki, I hope that this is a
> wiki on an internal network, else modem owners will go on you in fury :-)

free.fr ? 1 Go ! And we (all ?) have adsl now...

adichatz
marc
--

M.Alexis.M