[pmwiki-users] FGS Pre-update Questions

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:57:22 CDT 2005

I was playing with 'my' definitions on your site, and it seems there's
a bug in whatever I gave you, it doesn't allow you to specify 'other'
groups than the one you're currently in, oops... you should be able to
specify group='Contacts' etc in the kbstart field... interesting, I've
looked at the copy of the code I have, and although I do set that
parameter up, its never used!!!

Yes I suspect it wouldn't work at all well with replicating fields and bundles.
I've never used either in my forms so haven't needed this, although
with regards to replicating fields I think that should be easily
integrated, but I've no idea about bundles as
I've never ever used them <g>
- Ciaran

--
- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants