[pmwiki-users] Re: Redesigning the edit page - heirarchical menus?

Dr Fred C drfredc at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 28 16:43:52 CDT 2005

Fine, if you don't want decisions made by software setting, config the
auto major/minor parameter at zero char or 0% change and then the user
will have to select between the major/minor edit buttons.  Having an
automated major/minor option just makes it easier (and probably more
accurate) for most situations, sort of like most folks who've been
around the block more than once, may have autosave set for word
processing backups.