[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 4, Issue 95

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users at b-a-l-u.de
Fri Apr 29 13:19:56 CDT 2005

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 08:48:29PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > Warning: move_uploaded_file(uploads/Main.HomePage//billbd.jpeg):
> > failed to open stream: Permission denied in
> > /home/httpd/vhosts/LOCALink.US/httpdocs/scripts/upload.php on line 183
> >
> > Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phph7CZMI' to
> > 'uploads/Main.HomePage//billbd.jpeg' in
> > /home/httpd/vhosts/LOCALink.US/httpdocs/scripts/upload.php on line 183
> > PmWiki can't process your request
> >
> > I'm not proficient enough to understand line 183. Thanks! --gringojack

I just had a similiar problem on a customers webserver. Uploads worked
fine and were stored in the temporary directory, but
move_uploaded_files() failed even though all access rights were correct
and there was enough space left on the device...

... at least I thought so. The admin of that server added a quota on the
webserver directories. So there was enough space left on the device, but
not just for the webserver user :).

     Balu