[pmwiki-users] Re: Redesigning the edit page

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 18:43:30 CDT 2005

On 4/29/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 05:35:25PM +0100, Hans wrote:
> > Could that be done also for the EditQuickReference page which gets
> > inserted into the edit page. As far as I see it has no hooks now.
> > Basically it is a table. Perhaps it can have a class "wikihelp", which
> > could be used for other help pages as well, like UploadQuickReference.
>
> Yes, it's a table, but it's also an editable one.  Just add the
> desired class='...' to the table markup in PmWiki.EditQuickReference.

Personally, I think that the edit, upload, and similar quickreferences
should be wrapped in a classed <div> tag, so that there is still a
style hook no matter what happens to the content of the quick
reference page.  See
http://arndis.godsong.org/testing/PmWiki/BetterEditQuickref for an
example that requires a wrapping div -- the notes at the bottom aren't
inside a table.

Bronwyn