[pmwiki-users] styles in groups

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Apr 30 09:19:33 CDT 2005

On Sat, Apr 30, 2005 at 04:02:33PM +0200, malexism (f) wrote:
> i'm always looking for a way to localy change standards styles (!titles,
>  * lists, etc.), for exemple in GroupHeader. Changes in group.php is
> impossible for users, only for administrator.
>
> Defining wikistyles %define=...% is nice. Why not something like
> %define=! font-color:grey...% %define=!!! bgcolor...% ?

1.  It's fairly hard to make that particular mapping from markup
    sequences into styles.
2.  It makes some big opportunities for mischief.

> Or a page like Group.CSS ?

I've been playing with the idea of a (:css ... :) markup, one
could then do:

    (:css h1 { font-color:grey } :)
    (:css h3 { background-color:white } :)

Of course, we probably want to avoid/prevent things like:

    (:css body { display:none } :)

which is why this isn't a trivial markup to implement.