[pmwiki-users] URGENT: Global Password Reset

Ben Wilson ameen at dausha.net
Mon Aug 1 10:07:17 CDT 2005

Hmm, the most painful way is to close the browser out each time. But, I
believe
(I regret not having the time to check) that there is a Cookbook recipe on
False Logout that mimics the logout process.

Also, there is a way (you may need to search Pmwiki.org) to force all
processes
to use the admin password. Set that to something quite secure, then lock out
all other passwords (e.g. edit) until you've corrected the passwords.

Ben

--
Regards,
Ben Wilson