[pmwiki-users] Wiki SSI to include a Program File

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Aug 1 23:57:39 CDT 2005

Ben, outstanding resource... thank you

back to my original quest... I find this in PMwiki's Documentation:

======
(:include PageName:) and (:include PageName#start#end:)
Includes the contents of another page into the text of the current
page. The second form of the include is used to include only the
portion of the page between the #start and #end anchors. #start and
#end can be numeric, in which case they refer to line numbers within
the page, so that (:include RecentChanges#1#10:) grabs only the first
ten lines of the RecentChanges file.
See IncludeOtherPages
======

So a model for includes exists... now if we could just extend that
out to pull code from outside  the web tree... though I guess that
could be a serious security issue.