[pmwiki-users] yet another documentation suggestion ...

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Aug 2 11:31:40 CDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 11:13:27AM -0500, Ben Wilson wrote:
> Neil,
>
> I think you have a good proposition. However, we may need a new group
> dedicated
> to PmWiki-related FAQs: "PmFAQ." Thus, PmFAQ/PmFAQ would list all the
> topical
> FAQ pages relevant to PmWiki.
>
> PmFAQ/Groups
> PmFAQ/Security
> . . . etc . . .
> PmFAQ/Spam
> PmFAQ/InstallProblems

If we expect FAQ and other documentation (e.g., PmWiki APIs) to be
included in the distribution, then they need to remain in the PmWiki
group.  I don't want the distribution to end up with lots of
pre-populated groups that site admins are having to constantly work
around.

If we expect these pages to appear only on pmwiki.org, then they
could be placed in other groups (although I think it still makes
sense for them to remain in the PmWiki group).

More later,