[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Why is the pmwiki ML so heinously active?

Bob Sanders rsanders at engr.sgi.com
Thu Aug 4 12:48:43 CDT 2005

> My opinion is that an active list is normal for a popular and
> flexible package, that we're hoping to improve the traffic by having
> better online docs, and that we're extra-busy lately as we push
> to get PMWiki out of beta status.  I'm eager to hear of any
> other views, though.

I've been here lurking for awhile and while this list has gotten
active, there seem to be some very interesting work going on.

The beta releases have brought a few bugs, but most of what I've
seen is a lot of clarification, discussion on how to improve
the documentation and FAQ.  And most importantly, information
on how to solve some rather common problems and plans laid to
improve accessability through internationalization.

But, if one wants to see a very active list, I suggest
subscribing to gentoo-user.

I, for one, think that this list will taper off a bit after the
FAQ is done.

Bob
--
-