[pmwiki-users] something odd on the FAQ page - edit template bug??

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 15:24:05 CDT 2005

Thursday, August 4, 2005, 9:05:18 PM, Radu wrote:
> I favor using the Cancel button as it is implemented in Hans' skins,
> so I never use the title backlink. Thus, if this is a voting
> opportunity, I prefer c. :)

Well we do have a Cancel button now. But I still prefer to click on
the title as a link back to browse. The edit form I use got

$[Editing] [[{$Name}?action=browse|{$FullName}]]

which is option b). I put in ?action=browse specifically to enable the
backlink because I have self-links turned off, but I make an exception
with the title.

Best,
~Hans