[pmwiki-users] Re: Wikified action lists

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 4 19:19:52 CDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 11:35:40PM -0400, Bronwyn Boltwood wrote:

> I can cope with the vspaces (using .novspace {display:none
> !important;}), but why is it not just making a new UL, the way one
> would expect it to?

Blank lines do not terminate lists -- if they did, there'd be
no good way to insert blank lines between list items without
terminating the list.

All you need to do is include something that generates
another (blank) block markup between the lists, such as

  ->
  [==]
  %%

which will terminate the previous list and then start a new one.