[pmwiki-users] towards a consensus on audiences ...

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Thu Aug 4 21:14:14 CDT 2005

Patrick

I have edited the preamble to the page
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Audiences to conform to what I *think* is
the current consensus.

I have left the remainder of the page intact under the heading "Comments by
Patrick Michaud (author of PmWiki)". It has several references to (*cough*
*cough*) "Wiki Users" which I thought you might like to edit yourself. ;-)

If you are willing to off-shore this task,  I would be glad to rewrite the
remainder of the page under a heading such as "More details about audiences".

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668