[pmwiki-users] Re: yet another documentation suggestion ...

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu Aug 4 22:40:34 CDT 2005

On Friday, 5 August 2005 3:25 PM, Radu <radu at monicsoft.net> wrote:
>It's Cookbook.BreakPage (weird, yes), and I'm already using
>InsertWithEdit

..
>Though it looks like the third option, break-page.php would be what
>I'm looking for. I can't test it however, since the new edit form
>wreaks havoc with the way I had set save/cancel buttons and Author
>field above the edit textarea. So until support for that gets added,
>I'm stuck with beta36 :(

FWIW I have fixed break_page.php to work with the new way of editing,
so it shouldn't be too tough to fix break-page.php -- I think it's
based on the same code. In fact, we ought to be able to combine
break_page and break-page, using a configuration setting to
decide how to interpret the break markup. I'll check it out...

--
JR