[pmwiki-users] Disabling teasers in the sidebar?

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Sat Aug 6 08:25:55 CDT 2005

Is it somehow possible to make teasers output as a normal list, i.e.
without the teaser text?

The reason is that the site is structured with lots of pages called
PageList that might look like this:

	T*[[Page1]]
	T*[[Page2]]
	T*[[Page3]]

and in the GroupHeader, I place <<|PageList|>>. This (should) result in a
a wiki trail at the top every page.

My problem is now that I'd sometimes like to place such a list of pages in
the sidebar, but if I just do

	(:include PageList:)

I will get the teaser text as well...

So, is it somehow possible to make the teasers produce a different result
when they are being processed in the sidebar?

/Christian