[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: audiences revisited or revised ???

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Sat Aug 6 10:03:13 CDT 2005

Now that's the spirit! I knew there had to be a system already in
place - and I always forget about Categories

  - maybe because any implementation that would behave as they do
seems to be quite slow on my server. Too many pages to open before
one category page can be displayed... :(

At 04:48 AM 8/6/2005, chr at home.se wrote:

>But then... maybe we should be using categories instead... in which case I
>think it should be enough to place a category tag on the page, e.g.
>
>         [[!PmWikiDoc-reader]] [[!PmWikiDoc-basic]]

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)