[pmwiki-users] Search wiki using yahoo! search Web Services

Raj Shekhar rajlist at rajshekhar.net
Sat Aug 6 17:10:19 CDT 2005

I would like to change the PmWiki's wikilib.d/Site.Search to include a
form to search using the Yahoo!'s web services - something like what
Wordpress has done for their site
(http://photomatt.net/2005/06/17/new-wporg-search/) .  I opened the
wikilib.d/Site.Search file, but it is a file written using
wiki-markup.  I have to do some php things to make a call to the y!
webservice and format the results in a nice format.

Any hints on how I can do it would be appreciated. I can make it a
cookbook recipes - are there any recipes that do something like this
that I could study ?
--
Raj Shekhar
blog : http://rajshekhar.net/blog  home : http://rajshekhar.net