[pmwiki-users] how to see IP addresses to enter into Blocklist

Hugo Fjelsted Alrøe Hugo.Alroe at agrsci.dk
Mon Aug 8 10:01:01 CDT 2005

I am under spam attack and would like to know how see the IP addresses of the vandals to enter them into Blocklist.

I found a recipe on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook-V1/AboutVandalism  for how to make the IP address visible on RecentChanges (see below), but could not get it to work (I dont think ThisWiki: works anymmore, so I replaced it with the real url, but it still does not work.)
Kind regards
Hugo

____
On http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook-V1/AboutVandalism it says:
Add the following to your config.php and RecentChanges will include the IP address of the edit, as well as a direct link to each history page:

 $RemoteAddr = $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"];
 $RecentChanges = array(
 'Main.AllRecentChanges'=>'* $Group.$Tlink [[ThisWiki:$Group.$Tlink?action=diff (diff)]] . . .
    $CurrentTime by $AuthorLink ($RemoteAddr)',
 '$Group.RecentChanges'=>'* $Group/$Tlink [[ThisWiki:$Group.$Tlink?action=diff (diff)]]. . .
    $CurrentTime by $AuthorLink ($RemoteAddr)');