[pmwiki-users] the amazing disappearing recent changes

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Wed Aug 10 01:22:30 CDT 2005

Every once in a while I look at the RecentChanges page in PmWiki and see
that someone has edited a page I am interested in. I go to the page and
make some edits of my own. I return to RecentChanges and find my changes
noted, but the previous author's change record wiped out! The changes are
still there, it is just the record on RecentChanges that is gone.

Most recent example:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SellingPoints?action=diff

The changes made by RobinS are not on
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/AllRecentChangesShort