[pmwiki-users] Update to "Lunch Money"

Gregg Hinthorn ghinthorn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 08:23:42 CDT 2005

Yesterday, I sent out a request in haste requesting assistance in tweaking
an existing version of PMWiki. The incorrect information prevented access to
the site. Below is the corrected URL and Temp FTP info. My apologies to
everyone that tried to access the link and was frusturated becaues of my
error.

http://body-mind-fitness.com/greggtemp2005/pmwiki.php

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
All the details will appear on the front page of the link above.
Thanks,
Gregg Hinthorn
Website Administrator
My Cell Phone: 404-399-0005