[pmwiki-users] Image frames and the "frame", lfloat, and rfloat classes

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Thu Aug 11 05:22:35 CDT 2005

I want to override the styles,
which is difficult to do if they are the last in the cascade.

I recommend that everyone who creates their own pmwiki.css
'''does not'''
copy the base pmwiki.css,
rather they create an empty .css file and  have as the first line
@import url("/pmwiki/pub/skins/pmwiki/pmwiki.css");
and then add or change what they want.

thanks

Simon

PS rfloat, rframe, are really excellent, they work far better than the
old right and align=right, and having captions built in is brilliant -
thanks Patrick