[pmwiki-users] new default skin

H. Fox haganfox at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:52:20 CDT 2005

On 8/11/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 07:49:03PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> > A few refinement suggestions for the pmwiki.org skin:
> >
> > * Slim the borders down to 1px.
>
> Done.

Better, IMHO.

> > * Put a bit of margin under the logo image so it doesn't hug the border.
>
> Done.

Also better.  It looks like the searchbox is floating a little high
now.  Maybe that's because the searchbox is now larger.

> > * Move the $Name up closer to the $Group.
> [...]
> > * Does the $Name need to be *that* big?  :-)
>
> No, it doesn't -- I was just copying from the previous skin.
> I've now shrunk it down a bit.

Those changes improve the look of that block and leave more room for content.

Now it looks like the content should be scooted up closer to that block.

I'll capture some screenshots for you...

Hagan