[pmwiki-users] Keeping original pages but pointing to new ones?

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Thu Aug 11 15:26:47 CDT 2005

At 2005-08-11  04:21 PM -0400, Drew, Bill is rumored to have said:
>I just mounted pmwiki on a server at our library.  It is at:
>http://lib2.morrisville.edu/pmwiki/pmwiki.php.  I would like to keep the
>original set of pages as a resource for using pmwiki. How do I do that
>and set up a new initial page?  I tried searching the archives and also
>the documentation and FAQ and could not find anything.

Why not simply create a new page called "HomePage-Original" and copy the
contents of the original home page there?

The you can put whatever you want on the HomePage, including a link to
[[HomePage-Original]].

Or are you talking about preserving more than one page?

You could also just point a link to pmwiki.org ...

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668