[pmwiki-users] Pop-ups for definitions

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Fri Aug 12 08:23:03 CDT 2005

Thanks
Using ver2.0beta54
I installed extendmarkup.php to my cookbook directory. (just got the
script tonight from pmwiki)
I added include_once('cookbook/extendmarkup.php'); to my config.php
and put
{:'''Strong''':'''Strong'''}

{:'''Strong''':'''Strong'''}

{:{=sticky note=}:{=sticky note=}}
on  my Main.HomePage.
It does not recognize it as markup and just displays the raw input of
what I put in.

One thing I noticed it that pmwiki's Sandbox does not display the markup
correctly but the markup page does
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExtensions)

Do I have to enable extendmarkup by group or something else?

Dave Sovinski (Caspian)