[pmwiki-users] Re: what script

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Fri Aug 12 12:17:18 CDT 2005

At 09:45 PM 8/11/2005, you wrote:

>Where is the lframe and rframe code hiding?   I want to look at it
>to see if it can be made into "cframe".   I want a nice easy frame
>around pics even when they are centered.

scripts/wikistyles.php.

Sometimes those file names make sense, you know... :)

I tried to use something similar to lframe, but the only way I can
see it is by using a one-cell table. As I was saying, a centered
image takes over all the space around it.

Of course, there are ccs-ers better than me around the list. They may
come up with a better way.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)