[pmwiki-users] Cookbook Include Site and Firefox

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Fri Aug 12 12:21:44 CDT 2005

Good point. Specifying the height and width in pixels seems to work OK.
Ideally I would like the IFrame to fill the whole div.

I have also noticed that the properties get included twice and aren't
quoted. I'll have a look at the recipe and see if I can fix this.

<iframe width=800 height=600 align=default frameborder=default
scroll=default src=http://www.wilkesley.net/photos/ width=800
height=600></iframe>

Ian.