[pmwiki-users] link on pictures in div's

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Mon Aug 15 13:22:26 CDT 2005

Hello,

I know how to set links on pictures with the 'ordinary pmwiki' markup
but here I use div's.
I want to set relative paths instead of absolute paths because I develop
on a dock-website and intend to swap it to the producing url later.

This is what I use now:

(:div id='floating1' name='floating1' :)
[[Main/Topic _A | http://www.example.com/wiki/uploads/pictures/icon_A.jpg]]
(:divend:)

That is what it should do:

(:div id='floating1' name='floating1' :)
[[Main/Topic _A | ../../uploads/pictures/icon_A.jpg]]
(:divend:)

Is there a way to achieve this, or did I just overread it in the
documentation.

regards, Stephan.