[pmwiki-users] Link to create new wikipage

H. Fox haganfox at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 15:29:55 CDT 2005

On 8/15/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 01:03:10PM +0200, Jacob Meldgaard Bøtter wrote:
> > I am working with an audience that doesn't know much about wikis, and
> > they keep asking me how to create a page. I keep telling them to just
> > change the url to what suits them or make a link to a new page, but the
> > questions keeps coming up. How do I make a link to a form to create a
> > new page? Is that possible?
>
> Try http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/NewPageBox .

Could there be an option to move the button to the right?

The reason is that the UI is completely different from other
searchboxes.  For consistency it would be

Create New Page: [__________] [Go]

Is that currently possible?

Even better, since it's for newbies who may not have grokked groups
yet, would be

Create New Page: [CurrentGroup__].[________] [Go]

Hagan