[pmwiki-users] link on pictures in div's

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Aug 15 16:21:22 CDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 01:38:07PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> On 8/15/05, Stephan Schildberg <schildberg at scoid.de> wrote:
> > Even if I use a path like:
> >
> > [[Main/Topic_A | Attach:../../Mypictures/icon_A.jpg]]
> >
> > it seems to overread the whole path, but it still displays the file
> > under directory Pictures or not if it does not exist. It does not even
> > try to catch the path.
>
> I think intermap will be your friend for solving this.  Regardless,
> I'll create a Q/A pair for this one and paste it into the FAQ page.

Given the number of times this question arises, I'm all in favor of
defining an InterMap entry in the core that makes relative paths
(or absolute paths from the root of the server) easier.  All we
need is a good name.  How about "Path"?

   [[Main/Topic_A | Path:../../Mypictures/icon_A.jpg]]

   [[Main/Topic_A | Path:/pmwiki/uploads/Mypictures/icon_A.jpg]]