[pmwiki-users] Attach-Upload not working under Gemini Skin

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 16:23:08 CDT 2005

Monday, August 15, 2005, 10:07:35 PM, Sivakatirswami wrote:
> I'm running PM wiki 2.0 beta 29, skin: GeminiTwo version 7

> when i click "Attach" in Gemini's footer, my side bar on the left
> simply disappears... there dialog to browser for the upload file and
> name it, does not appear...

> It works fine for me in PMwiki...

> Do I need to install something to make uploads work?

If it works fine with the pmwiki skin then you should not need to
install anything.

That version of GeminiTwo had I think the left bar disappear, to use a
full width uploads form (as well as full width edit and history
forms). But if you don't get an uploads form something is broken.

If you are planning to update your pmwiki version to a more recent one
(they all run fine) then I would recommend also an update of
GeminiTwo. The latest (v9) GeminiTwo needs at least pmwiki 2 beta 44.

Is there a page I can look at, to see if I can help further?

Best,
~Hans