[pmwiki-users] Pop-ups for definitions

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Aug 15 17:40:43 CDT 2005

On Tuesday, 16 August 2005 10:09 AM, David Sovinski <aslan at aslandata.com> wrote:
>John
>
>I did type the file name wrong but only in my email. It is in the
>config.php.
>1) Were you able to access my intranet>
>2) Were you able to tell why I couldn't use either Mailform or Extended
>Markups?

Well, the markup extensions are definitely not loading -- no sign of
them in either the html (the style definitions) or the action=diag.

Other includes are working OK. The $WikiTitle is correct.

You say that PITS is working. Try moving the markup extensions
to local/ and changing the include to 'local/extendmarkup.php'

We know that includes from local/ work, because local/config.php
is getting loaded.

All I can think is that it's a directory permissions problem.

This is not much help, I'm afraid.

--
JR