[pmwiki-users] Importing text files

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 06:42:45 CDT 2005

Wednesday, August 17, 2005, 12:24:28 PM, Radu wrote:
> replace all [cr][lf] (or [\r][\n]) with ² (or
> some other string that doesn't appear in the text),
> during that pass, I isolate all terms that I want
> to become wikilinks (for the targets variable), then

> bundle the result in a text template like:

> version=pmwiki-2.0.beta54
> newline=²
> time=1113320357
> text=here comes the text with all line breaks
> converted to the newline declared above
> targets=Project.2005April19,Project.Meetings,Project.2005April04
> author=Radu

the minimum text template seems to be:

newline=²
time=1124278219
text=

time= should show a recent time number,
and after text= comes all the text with the converted new line
characters, all on one line. The other lines like author= , version= ,
name= etc will get generated automatically once the page is edited and
saved.

Radu, I don't understand what you say about wiki links and what
targets= are about. Could you explain this to me please?

Best,
~Hans