[pmwiki-users] Importing text files

Geraldine suleika at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 06:46:41 CDT 2005

Fantastic. This morning I thought of testing import by copying and
renaming a current page and it "imported" perfectly, so now I know
that there's not a problem with permissions or anything like that but
rather with formatting.

BTW, I should have said this is a Windows (XP Home, FAT32)
installation under wamp
(http://www.wampserver.com/en/index.php) but that seems to be
irrelevant, thankfully.

I use notetab actually -  if you already have a clip or part of one
I'd be really grateful if you could send it to me.  Otherwise (since
I'm not sure I fully understand your instructions) may I email you
offlist if I have trouble making it work ?

On 8/17/05, Radu <radu at monicsoft.net> wrote:

> Maybe this should go into the docs or in a recipe?

I must admit I am surprised this isn't documented.  I assumed when I
couldn't find it that there was no formatting to do.

Many thanks.

Geraldine