[pmwiki-users] Another (:include:) feature proposal

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Thu Aug 18 10:37:01 CDT 2005

I was thinking that something like:

(:include edit=true Page:)

Note: Replace "edit=true" with something better...

Where [Edit] link would show up... that would give the illusion
of what some other wiki's have.  Where you aggregate content
from other pages onto a single page and have the ability to directly
edit the content of that section.

Right now I just put a self-referencing link in the page.. of
course, I could but a link with the ?action=edit as well.. but
I was thinking this proposal would allow you to edit the content
and then return you back to the page where you came from (maybe
it already would do this.. not sure).