[pmwiki-users] Using MathML?

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Thu Aug 18 11:37:46 CDT 2005

>>> "Dominique Faure" <dominique.faure.1 at free.fr> 08/18/05 11:56 AM >>>
Examples are given inside the archive distribution. BTW I'm about to update
it a bit (following depending ASCIIMathPHP version update). I'll study if I
could enable a 'pure-mathml' mode...

I just installed it, and the example files are great; I'd recommend adding them to pmwiki.org to go with your Cookbook entry.  The only problem I'm having is that for some reason square root symbols are working incorrectly; I've placed a screenshot at http://www.davidaspitzley.org/sqrt.jpg .  Is this a font problem?  When I went to the asciimath.js website ( http://www1.chapman.edu/~jipsen/mathml/asciimathsyntax.html ), a message box popped up regarding needing specific fonts, but I can't get it to show up again, and in any case square roots are the only part that doesn't work.  If I need to, I can probably work around it.

David