[pmwiki-users] Spell Check (Javascript / PHP)

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 09:33:20 CDT 2005

*Please* *Please* follow this consideration, I opened the spelling
cookbook in the hope that someone would write a pure php
spell-checker, so the spell-checker solution to could be made to
default to that when pspell isn't present.....
- ciaran

On 19/08/05, Wendell Brown <wbrown at arkie.net> wrote:
> V.Krishn wrote:
>
> > On my linux machine my browser came up with "Bummer!  No pspell!".
> > So I think pspell is installed. ;-)
>
> By default it's not configured with PHP.  I had considered writing a PHP
> replacement using the dictionary from Jazzy.
>
> http://jazzy.sourceforge.net/

- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants
one, gets one)