[pmwiki-users] ASCIIMath cookbook recipe...

Dominique Faure dominique.faure.1 at free.fr
Tue Aug 23 00:47:18 CDT 2005

Hi,

As requested, I'm asking you if you wish to enable the ASCIIMath recipe (and
its two related pages) to PMWiki?
I didn't asked for it previously due to the potentially huge number of
temporary files it could generate (even if they could easily be removed).
Anyway, advices to improve the recipe is welcome !

Regards,
Dom