[pmwiki-users] <:Vpasce> and Beautifier Cookbook script

David Jackson dave at glossopian.co.uk
Sat Aug 27 06:21:49 CDT 2005

Hello

I've just upgraded to Beta 55, from 40, and I seem to have a problem
with the new <:vspace> markup, when used in conjunction with the
beautifier cookbook recipe :-(

My 'beautifully' syntax highlighted scripts now have <:vspace> where
there should be a blank line.

from  http://glossopian.co.uk/pmwiki.php?n=Main.StoredProcedureTemplate

<snip>

Use <DatabaseName, sysName, value>
Go
<:vspace>
Create Procedure    <ObjectName, varChar(128), value>
As
/******************************************************************************************
                          <ObjectName, varChar(128), value>
<:vspace>
Script Creation Date    : <Create Date, SmallDateTime, value>
Object Name             : <ObjectName, varChar(128), value>
<:vspace>
Script Author:          : <Author, varChar(128), value>

</snip>

I have caught up on the last few messages in this list, and can see from
Patrick's post describing the 55 release that this is probably the
'fault' of the add-on, so I need to change it  to insert said markup,
but I have reached my limits of PHP.  Where do I change the output of
the beautifier script to do this? Can anyone point me in the right
direction?  Are you there Jason?  ;-)

I've got a lot of scripts!

Dave Jackson