[pmwiki-users] customacing commentbox

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Aug 31 17:02:57 CDT 2005

On Thursday, 1 September 2005 3:02 AM, nexyufuli evo <noskule at gmx.net> wrote:
>hi jr hi list
>I try to build a layout for the commentbox. Finally it should look like
>the example above the comment markup on this page:
>http://netstreams.org/netstreams/werkstatt/index.php/Main/SandBox
>
>So there are three variables to configure:
>$MPDateFmt = " '''\$Date'' '";
>$MPTimeFmt = "\n\n\$Time by \$Author\n\n\!!!!";
>$MPItemFmt = '';
>
>Know I would like the time and author at the bottom of the comment text,
>So I did try this:
>
>$MPDateFmt = "'''\$Date'''";
>$MPTimeFmt = "\n\n\!!!!";
>$MPItemFmt = "\n\n\$Time by \$Author";
>
>But the MPItemFmt wont get processed. Should it be like this, ore do I
>something wrong? Or is there any other solution.
>thanx for any hints
>nos

I checked the code and see there is a missing feature (or bug). At
the moment, it's not formatting $MPItemFmt for $Time and $Author
substitution. I have uploaded a fix -- give it a try and let me
know if you encounter any problems with it.

(I haven't yet incorporated the (:div:) enhancements.)

--
JR