[pmwiki-users] how to post local images

Nerijus Krukauskas nkrukauskas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 04:28:30 CST 2005

On 30/11/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 11:58:36AM -0500, Haroon Khalid wrote:
> >    I have seen the page about how to post an image by just entering the URL
> >    of it, but what if I have some images on the same server as pmwiki, I want
> >    to be able to post those, I have tried
> >
> >    /images/pic.jpg and wiki.d/images/pic.jpg but I cant figure out the syntax
> >    or where to put my images dir within the pmwiki directory
>
> Use the "Path:" InterMap shortcut:
>
>     Path:images/pic.jpg      -- relative to current url
>     Path:/images/pic.jpg     -- relative to server root

  Do we have a markup variable that contains $PubDirUrl? I'd like to
use something like this: {$PubDirUrl}/images/my-image.jpg.
  The reason for this: I edit my wiki on my local computer and then I
rsync it with the web server. And the problem: on web server my wiki
is on its' root (http://nk99.org/), and on my local machine it is
under http://localhost/wiki/.

--
http://nk99.org/