[pmwiki-users] Re: David Spitzley's commentsmailed.php

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 16:35:36 CST 2005

Now that PM has added PITS <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS> /00563 (Don't
show ?action= links to web spiders/robots) to 2.1.beta8, this problem with
the commentsmailed recipe may go away.

I'm holding at version 2.012 on my wikis for now, so won't know for a while
- is there anybody who knows or can tell?

If the PITS 00563 fix is going to resolve the problem with commentsmailed,
is there by any chance a way that I can institute this restriction on robots
via somethink like added lines inside of my config.php, in the short term?

Thanks!

Tegan