[pmwiki-users] Redesigned PageListTemplates recipe released

Martin Fick fick at fgm.com
Mon Dec 5 13:27:59 CST 2005

  I have finally uploaded a new redesigned version of the
PageListTemplates recipe. This version is much simpler than
the previous version and puts most of the burden of variable
interpretation onto the PageVariables recipe.  This leaves
it with only 6 variables now.

  Along with the redesign I have included some extra markup
to help with things that are probably common when writing
templates.

  Patrick,

  I was hoping that you could give this version a critical
look to see if it is more inline with your ideas for core
inclusion.  I know that you want even simpler shortcuts
which I certainly welcome, but if you could at least let me
know if you think this new approach is the right one.

  Thanks,

  -Martin