[pmwiki-users] Text box search

Henrik Bechmann henrik at bechmannsoftware.com
Mon Dec 5 21:23:06 CST 2005

Update:

Well I'm told that the workaround offered is actually credible.  I tried
it and (so far) it works.

Download: http://wargers.org/mozilla/oldfindtexarea.xpi

The in Firefox (I believe you need Firefox version 1.5) File Open it,
and it will install as an extension.

When the cursor is in a text box, you'll get the old find dialogue box,
which will search the textbox. When the cursor is outside the textbox,
the native find (bar at the bottom) is invoked.

- Henrik

Henrik Bechmann
www.osscommons.ca
www.bechmannsoftware.com